Abacus professional development
Our professional development courses will develop confidence, explain the essentials and help you make the most of your investment in Abacus.
The courses are for all staff involved in teaching the new primary maths curriculum with the Abacus toolkit and will enable you to:
- develop confidence in the new curriculum and your ability to teach using Abacus
- understand the progression of skills children need to master
- be able to use the teacher toolkit to plan, teach and engage learners and assess their progress
- use the online pupil world to support learners in the classroom and at home
- discuss and make decisions with colleagues on how to best implement Abacus across your school.